I’m 36 Weeks on Friday, but if I don’t post now.. who knows when I’ll get to sit down to do it again!!
- How Big Is Baby: A coconut, S/He’s about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, s/he won’t get much longer, but s/he’s plumping up. S/He’s now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and s/he’ll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. Now, his/her hearing is fully developed, and s/he responds best to high-pitched noises. If it’s a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.
- Sleep: What’s sleep? It was a little extra rough this week because Wyatt had a cold and his coughing woke me a few times and comfortable is a word I probably won’t feel until after baby arrives. Still napping.
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Lemonade at every meal. And the raspberries are amazing – I’m eating an entire package in one sitting. I can’t eat as much at every meal anymore and TUMS have been added to my evening diet.
- Exercise: Wyatt is almost 3 = exercise.
- Movement: There is definitely less room in there, so the movement is less magical and more foot in the ribs.
- The Belly: Big. Just Big.
- What I’m Loving: Seeing some of my closest friends become mamas in the past couple of weeks. It’s an amazing transition and I’m just overwhelmed with joy for all of them.
- Other Symptoms: I officially had the walking along and felt like my leg might fall out feeling for the first time this past week. Hips are spreading; ouch.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: Meeting this sweet precious baby.
- Best Moment of the Week: Let’s see… pre-natal massage: check. The rug coming for the baby’s room: check. An awesome weekend in the mountains with great friends: check. Seeing a movie in the theater on a birthday date night with the hubs: check. Celebrating Wyatt’s birthday a little early to still ensure it’s special and doesn’t include leaky boobs: check. Seriously though, celebrating Wyatt’s birthday with a Thomas cake and some of his little friends was really special. We have established quite the village in our neighborhood in CO, in addition to those that were already here and it’s so so special. I’m eternally grateful for our loving family and friends. Not sure it gets much better than this. (How was that for a little sappy pregnancy words?)