Eeek – I’m behind, sorry!! Nesting ALL.THE.THINGS. in the entire house is taking precedence over sitting down and writing a blog post. BUT, we have been taking photos!!!
- How Big Is Baby: A cucumber, at 15.2- to 16.7-inches and 2.5- to 3.8-pounds, baby continues to grow. His/Her skin is getting smoother. But the brain is getting wrinklier — to make way for all that essential brain tissue. He/She’s now strong enough to grasp a finger!
- Sleep: I’ve actually been so tired lately that it’s better? Only up to pee once a night and if I can keep moving to a minimum, both Sadie-lady and I are satisfied until Wyatt’s up.
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Holiday baskets. Lemonade. Cuties. Oh and the pineapple was AMAZEBALLS in Puerto Vallarta.
- Exercise: Moving furniture and boxes and organizing, so a lot of stairs over and over again. And when it’s sunny out, some good walks around the block.
- Movement: A lot. Baby is crazy busy in there stretching and dancing or something.
- The Belly: Gorgeous 🙂 and a little itchy.
- What I’m Loving: Wyatt talking more and more to the baby and where it will sleep and how it will sit in the car next to him; I can’t wait to see him as a big brother.
- Other Symptoms: Dare I say we’re at a stand-still and everything is status-quo? Feeling good.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: Being with the hubs as things slow down over the holidays (as long as he’s not packing in some last minute powder turns pre-baby)! Oh and scheduling a pre-natal massage (or 10).
- Best Moment of the Week: The past three weeks? Spending our babymoon in Puerto Vallarta. The weather was gorgeous, the ice cream was plentiful, and Arion chased Wyatt the entire time while I sat in a lounge chair. Yes, relaxation. I’ll try to post a babymoon highlights blog soon, to match when we went to the Dominican Republic while I was preg with Wyatt, but no promises for timeliness. Hanukkah was also special with Wyatt really loving the holiday traditions and learning the entire prayer over the candles!