- How Big Is Baby: A lettuce, he/she’s growing in the 13.6 to 14.8-inch and 1.5 to 2.5-pound range, and developing senses, features and talents! He/She’s enjoying a new sense of equilibrium – and now knows which way is up and which is down. The eyes are forming, and will soon start to open. And the eyelashes are now grown, too. He/She’s getting its immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up my antibodies and taking breaths.
- Sleep: When I can breath through my nose, things are pretty good, aside from some hip pain in the mornings from only being able to sleep on my sides. And naps are still on point – especially because Wyatt is a reigning champion in that department, too.
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Going through Cuties by the minute. Also passed my glucose test last week, so bring on all the candy.
- Exercise: Nesting and moving furniture will count right now, along with walks with some girl friends around the neighborhood.
- Movement: A lot when I’m driving! Funny because I obviously didn’t experience that last time, but it’s crazy. Maybe because it’s all scrunched? Also anytime I sit down.
- The Belly: Baby likes my right side, just like Wyatt did, so it’s often lopsided, but otherwise no major changes.
- What I’m Loving: Movement is seriously my favorite. Also, had lunch with my aunt last week and received our first present for baby #2 – an adorable cow lovie from an adorable boutique in Canada from their latest travel adventure.
- Other Symptoms: Nada.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: More organizing of the babies room, Wyatt’s new playroom, the basement, and my new office. N.E.S.T.I.NG.
- Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating my dad’s birthday with the whole family. Even after 2 (what?!?) years of living back in CO, I still get all giddy that I can be with everyone – especially my two favorite nephews, Wes and Hayes. It’s a crazy-town scene, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world.