- How Big Is Baby: A cantaloupe, our 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week he/she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world. His/Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque. And it’s got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed. He/She’s listening to my voice and my heartbeat — and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking (cats meowing?).
- Sleep: When I’m asleep it’s amazing. When I’m not I’m peeing. Also, had a nasty cold this past week, which kept me up a little more than normal, but naps made up for it with a vengeance.
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: ALL THE HALLOWEEN CANDY. Also, sweet and spicy tea and cuties.
- Exercise: Does Trick-or-Treating with a 2.5 year old count?
- Movement: A ton, especially during this cold after a cough-attack, baby thinks it’s a bass beat and really gets going.
- The Belly: Large and low.
- What I’m Loving: Sitting in the evening on the couch with the hub and feeling the babes move all around.
- Other Symptoms: Pretty excellent right now.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: Painting Wyatt’s secret under the stairs hide-out in the basement with chalkboard paint! Don’t worry, I bought a facemask to keep Tagine safe.
- Best Moment of the Week: Halloween was pretty amazing. Wyatt was so into it this year and asks for candy every night after dinner from his pumpkin bucket. Another great moment, when Wyatt got past the croup he had over/after Halloween. That cough is just plain scary. Oh and the family photos we took over the weekend with Wyatt all snuggly on the baby – can’t wait to see how they turn out!