Compare to Wyatt at 22 weeks
- How Big Is Baby: A papaya, between 10.5-11.8 inches long and weighing 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. Tagine is starting to sleep in cycles, roughly 12-14 hours a day.
- Sleep: Nighttime is so-so. Having trouble getting comfortable in the wee hours. Naps are still top-notch!
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Found a smoothie that I’m addicted to; like will walk 2 miles to get it. Oh and I purchased Bagel Bites this week – watch out!
- Exercise: Did a huge hike with Wyatt last weekend and was feeling awesome throughout. Baby definitely moved north a little so my hips are feeling some relief.
- Movement: Awesome and regular and magic.
- The Belly: A little itchy, but nothing my belly butter can’t fix for now. My belly button is getting pretty flat. It didn’t pop last time, so I don’t expect it to this time, but it sure does look funny.
- What I’m Loving: Eating mass quantities and basement progress (less than 2 weeks to go!).
- Worries: Nothing in particular lately, feeling really excited to meet the bundle.
- Other Symptoms: Nada.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: Basement being done and getting to work on nesting / baby room.
- Best Moment of the Week: When my mom came through a VERY successful heart surgery on Monday. It’s been consuming for all of us, but such a wave of relief has now come over the family. So glad it worked and now we’re just working towards a full recovery. Thanks to all for your prayers and support; means the world.