Compare to Wyatt at 21 weeks
- How Big Is Baby: A pomegranate, at 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces, he/she’s big enough now that you’ve probably been feeling movements.
- Sleep: A little tossy-turny when baby decides to have a dance party, but otherwise sleeping like
a babymy husband.
- Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Loving on maple brown sugar oatmeal, fruit leathers, and lemonade.
- Exercise: Pumpkin patch shenanigans and building Wyatt’s big boy Ikea bed all by myself one morning while he was at school (which by the way I’m a professional at doing).
- Movement: A ton of big and small movements, Arion can even feel too.
- The Belly: I feel like it’s lower than with Wyatt but that could just be my millionth time to go pee talking.
- What I’m Loving: All the movement and love from family and friends on my belly.
- Worries: Being able to do less and less bending and playing on the floor as I get bigger.
- Other Symptoms: Bloody noses. Didn’t have at all last time, but they are a regular here – not sure if it’s just this pregnancy being different, or being in CO’s dry climate, but it’s certainly a pain.
- What I’m Looking Forward to: Halloween! Wyatt is so freaking excited this year and I’m excited to eat/share his candy.
- Best Moment of the Week: 20-week ultrasound. Nothing beats seeing the baby move and flip around. SO active this time. Also, this morning when I dropped off Wyatt at pre-school and all the kids came running over shouting “Wyatt’s here!!” because they were so excited to see him. They then proceeded to take turns giving him hello hugs. My heart exploded for my sweet boy!