Week 46: January 12 – January 18
- Wyatt now answers the phone on walker and says “hi!”
- He can move from his belly to a sitting position – realized in the crib one morning, which resulted in lowering said crib that day.
- Wyatt will clap his hands and put them up for “hooray” during “If You’re Happy and You Know It”.
- Will now do a one knee crawl before sprawling out on his belly to swim around the room again.
- This past week was filled with house estimates for painters and banister refinishers, paint color shopping, and furniture shopping – the move-in date is getting closer and closer!! Wyatt was a champ through all the appointments and mixed up schedules, ending each day with an awesome nap.
- We also had swim lessons, music class that started back up after a holidays hiatus, a play date with Aleah, Pierce, and Hudson, lunch and playtime at Gigi’s, errands around town, a date with Gigi while I got a BIRTHDAY FACIAL, playtime with Devin, Sophie, and Alli, brunch with Kerri, Jon, and their little boy that will arrive in a few short weeks, and a full day of my birthday festivities at Gigi and Papi’s with Aunt Melissa and Wes while we watched the Broncos pummel the Pats (sorry Danny).
- Haven’t commented on his eyes lately, which are still a slate blue with specks of hazel in the middle.
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11,Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23,Week 24, Weeks 25 & 26, Week 27, Week 28, Weeks 29-31, Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36, Weeks 37 & 38, Week 39, Week 40, Week 41, Week 42, Week 43, Weeks 44 & 45