Week 29: September 15 – September 21
Week 30: September 22 – September 28
Week 31: September 29 – October 5
- It’s been a crazy few weeks with moving, the passing of two wonderful great grandmas to Wyatt, and trying to get settled in our new home, but we’re here.. and it’s a gorgeous sunshiny day in CO and Wyatt is napping, so I’d say we’re already on a road toward greatness.
- In 31 weeks, Wyatt’s traveled on 6 round-trip domestic flights, 1 international flight, and 1 one-way domestic flight – he’s a pro at this point and we’re so lucky for a calm, relaxed, and sleepy baby on all of the above legs ::knocks wood::
- Aside the many firsts that were included in all of that, Wyatt’s also rolling from back to belly, even in his sleep much to his dismay! The other 99% of the time, he sleeps quite adorably on his side and we stare at him through the video monitor commenting on just how perfect he is.
- Wyatt chats constantly and likes to make “music” by banging his hand to his mouth repeatedly while saying “ahhh”.
- Also, you can usually find Wyatt with one sock on his foot and the other in his hand/mouth. He has learned to pull them off, so if he can reach his feet, out the piggies come.
- On his own, Wyatt transitioned away from using a pacifier for nighttime and naps. We think it was because of the cold he caught right after we returned from Switzerland, so he was pretty congested, but he stopped taking it and now doesn’t need it at all. Of course, daytime when he’s fussy, he still likes it, but I’m just happy to not have to be running into his room in the middle of the night to replace it anymore!!
- Still eating like a champ, new foods include pumpkin, blueberries, and a tiny lick of soft-serve vanilla ice cream while out celebrating Aunt Melissa’s birthday.
- Another first was music class with Aunt Melissa and cousin Hayes – we dance, sing, and play musical instruments. Wyatt’s a little bit deer in headlights at first, but loves playing around and watching all of the other kids in the class.
- That’s all I can think of for now… which I’d like to think is pretty impressive since I’m sitting in between approximately a million boxes.. more Wordless Wednesdays to come now that our computer is set up again after a few weeks hiatus!
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Weeks 25 & 26, Week 27, Week 28