Week 28: September 8 – September 14
- Wyatt now responds to his name! It was made official when 4 people, aside from his parents, said the word and he turned immediately. Then, we all got so excited that we scared him and he cried a little. Sorry buddy – hope your future milestones are met with less embarrassment from your parents (doubtful).
- He had his 6 month well visit and is growing and learning more every day! Especially perfected the transfer of a toy from one hand to the other and is getting better and better at sitting up unassisted!
- On the menu these days for Wyatt: Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Bananas, Carrots, Pears, and Prunes! Next up, Apples and Avocado!
- This week we observed Yom Kippur with services (he napped through) and a Break Fast at Uncle Brett’s. Brett and Amanda were fantastic hosts and Wyatt really partied it up; complete with a late bedtime.
- We also had a going away party for Cleaver and Emily at The Rusty Knot and Wyatt slept the entire two hours in the stroller, in the bar. Yup – saint.
- Wyatt watched his first Eagles game (appropriately dressed), sang the fight song with all his might, and cried when they lost.
- We’ve been packing in play dates as we approach our last days in the city. Saw Karen, Tessa, Jordana, Benjamin, Lisa, Megan, cousin Amy, and all the Robbins siblings a few times!
- Wyatt is “consistently” napping at 9am and 2pm…. but I’m sure since I just typed that, it will completely change tomorrow. Each nap lasts from an hour to 2+… and I peek and stare at him approximately every 15 minutes to make sure he’s still cute. He is.
- The number of 3-6 month clothing that still fits is dwindling quickly. Time to go shopping!
- Eyes: Blue with some gold in the middle now
- Hair: After the bath the other night there was a little wave in the top… is he going to have curls like daddy?! Only time will tell.
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Weeks 25 & 26, Week 27