Week 27: September 1 – September 7
- Now that we’re officially back from Switzerland, we started solids! So far, Wyatt loves sweet potatoes, peas, and bananas!! He gets very excited while eating and complains if we’re not filling up the spoon fast enough. Is this a preview of what it will be like to have another boy in the house?!
- It was also Wyatt’s first Rosh Hashanah. We went to services (both children’s and regular) and had a big family dinner at Erika and Adam’s. It’s so amazing to see our family growing each year, especially Wyatt and cousin Elizabeth, side by side.
- We have thankfully recovered from jetlag and the cold that followed since returning, too, but did have a new first of Wyatt losing his voice. It was so sad to hear him only be able to squeak when he loves to chat so much, but it only lasted about 24 hours and we’re back to constant conversation.
- Sleep has recovered completely, as well, going from bedtime at 6:30pm all the way to 4am without nursing! I, of course, felt the pressure of that, but hopefully my body adjusts quickly. I’m already thankful for a longer stretch of uninterrupted sleep – amazing what a few hours can do!
- Oh and the cutest thing, Wyatt sleeps on his side.
- Favorite toy: My iPhone case.
- Best cold tools: Nose frida and the humidifier.
- Also, his poop now looks like hummus in the color of whatever he last ate. Falafel will never be the same.
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Weeks 25 & 26