Weeks 25 & 26: August 18– August 31
(This is obviously really late, but we have a great excuse, Wyatt was away for two weeks getting new stamps in his passport! Normal frequency to resume next week)
*The first photo was taken in Switzerland, to keep caught up!
- International flight (Zurich)
- Train ride(s) (Lauterbrunnen and Zermatt)
- Gondola ride(s)
- Mountain train ride(s)
- Hike in the Deuter backpack
- Wyatt has a lot to say these days, including a lot of la’s, da’s, ga’s, and some ma’s.
- He also has an entire routine, including hand motions, to “Do, a Deer” – we were in Switzerland, after all
- Wyatt is sitting on his own for longer and longer these days and is very excited about it
- Have had quite the sleep regression between travel and jetlag, but are working on getting back on track. One thing that remained consistent is Wyatt’s ability to nap – he logged quite a few hours in the Deuter while we hiked the Alps
- Eczema is officially under control with the use of Cetaphil Cream, daily, after the bath
- Still in 3-6 month clothing mostly, with the exception of some pjs that are now too short and hats that are too small… buddy has some serious brains!!
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24