Week 24: August 11– August 17
- First taste of rice cereal! Slightly confused at first, but after breakfasts and dinners every day this week, Wyatt’s getting the hang of it! Also, related or not, the morning nap post-rice cereal is now consistently 1.5-2 hours… WIN!!!!! Can’t wait to try some fruits and vegetables!
- First swing at the park! We were walking by and decided to give it a try and Wyatt LOVED it. Was kicking his feet and shrieking (check out Instagram for a video).
- Let mom go to bookies (book club) for the first time since he was born! Wine.. mmmm.
- Lots of chewing on fingers and toes and moms fingers (not toes ), but no teeth yet!
- Still dealing with a little rash on his belly, but after using Cetaphil Cream for the past few days, things are looking MUCH better.
- The first nighttime sleep stretch is now 9+ hours and Wyatt’s falling asleep on his own with little to no objections.
- Hair is really coming in thicker now and is soft and light brown… eyes, still BLUE!!
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23