Week 23: August 4– August 10
- 3rd flight to CO, first trip to Aspen!! We headed to CO for my dear friend Kendra’s wedding at T Lazy 7 Ranch – gorgeous.
- We also had a visit from cousin Lauren, a play date with Karen and Tessa, and time with Gigi, Papi, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Danny, and cousins Wes and Hayes.
- Wyatt tried both the jumperoo and exersaucer for the first time and LOVED them. It was a blast to see.
- The drool continues as does the growing of little buddy’s thighs – delicious.
- Consonant sounds are a regular occurrence now, with many d’s, g’s, b’s and the VERY occasional “m”. Love hearing his little voice in the morning chatting away.
- Whining is also a new skill when he’s tired. Sometimes it takes a little time for Wyatt to give in to sleep… silly guy, doesn’t he know that sleep is the BEST?!
- The other 99% of the time, he’s one happy guy. This includes during turbulence (sp?) on the plane, which only help him sleep better. And this mom, traveling alone, was more than thankful for an easy trip.
- Favorite songs these days: I’m a Little Teapot, Row Your Boat, Twinkle Twinkle, You Are My Sunshine (my favorite, too), Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC’s (especially when Papi, my dad, sings them), and Old McDonald (Gigi, my mom, does a seriously awesome cow and horse).
- Favorite toys: Oball, Whoozit, Sophie, Fisher Price Piano, and anything that crinkles when you squeeze it, especially books.
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22