Week 22: July 28 – August 3
- First time to FL! Wyatt and I headed to Delray Beach for 4 days to visit Great Grandma Vivian and Great Grandpa Al. We had a great time swimming, taking walks, and laughing at Great Grandpa’s jokes.
- Friday Aunt Moriah came up for lunch in Central Park, Saturday we had a play date with Benjamin and his parents, and Sunday we had a mini-reunion with our cousins who were visiting from Israel! They have a son who is just a few days older than Wyatt, so it was fun to see all the babies together!! It was another gorgeous day in the city, so we had a picnic in the park – sense a theme?!
- More and more drool and chewing on fingers (his and ours). Think teeth are in our future.
- Wyatt has been a little cranky due to a small patch of eczema that showed up. We’ve been slathering him with Aquaphor so hopefully it clears up soon.
- Sleep is consistently inconsistent, but pretty good with only one middle of the night nursing session usually and mom not getting out of bed until 7am.
- Naps – the same. Sometimes an hour+, sometimes thirty minutes. Although, after being in FL and being a champ through flight delays and late arrivals, Wyatt slept for 2.5 hours on Friday morning. It’s comforting to know that when he needs it, he sleeps. Now if he would just “need” it a little more regularly…
- Getting more and more interested in food as he watches us eat – trying rice cereal is on the docket for next week!!
Outtake of the week: