Week 7: April 14 – 20
- When I have to make a decision to sleep for an extra 20 min or write this post on a Sunday night… sleep wins.
- On to milestones for this past week..
- Had a play date with Lindsey, Steve, and Greyson (8 months) – along with a great walk outside, an eggplant parm sandwich, and ice cream
- Time with Branma, Aunt Erika, and cousin Elizabeth (4 weeks), with lobster rolls at Luke’s Lobster
- Went to the NYU moms group again on Thursday, this time with lunch first at Energy Kitchen with Jordana and Benjamin
- Friday, had a play date with Karen and Tessa (5 months); along with a Kale salad and spring rolls with peanut sauce, homemade by Karen
- Saturday, lunch outdoors at Bareburger just the three of us, followed by a playdate with our neighbors, Caitlin, Richard, and Wilson (1 year) and then his FIRST dinner party (!!) at Mary Clare and John’s with Sandy and Bobby – Wyatt was a rockstar and slept and/or cuddled all evening
- Swim meet! On Sunday, April 21, we headed to the Flushing Meadows Corona Park Aquatic Center to cheer on dad in the 200 IM (1st place), 100 IM (1st place), and the 100 Fly (2nd place)!!
- Continuing to work on his laugh, which is absolutely infectious, along with coo’ing in response to our voices and tickles
- Transitioned (knock on wood) from waking up every 2 hours at night to nurse, to every 3-4… which may not seem like a lot, but the dark circles under my eyes beg to differ!