Week 6: April 7 – 13
- Officially in size 1 diapers only now!
- On Monday, April 8, Wyatt rolled over!! Tummy to back and it may have been a fluke, but he did it 3 separate times this week while practicing his tummy time. I cried with joy 🙂
- On Tuesday, April 9, I walked from our apartment all the way to where Dad works to meet him for lunch (over 50 blocks and a few avenues) – Wyatt slept the entire way like a good little munchkin! That was the day that I also took the bus by myself for the first time with Wyatt… consensus: it’s a lot easier with Arion there, but mom strength does kick in when needed to get on an off.
- On Thursday, April 11, we attended our first new moms group hosted at NYU for all moms who have delivered there! We had lunch with a friend Jordana and her son Benjamin, just a few weeks older than Wyatt, and then headed to playtime. There were probably 25 moms/babies there and it was awesome. We plan to go this week, too.
- And on Friday, April 12, due to a torrential downpour and having an appointment that I couldn’t miss, Wyatt braved the subway for the first time. I went full mama bear though protecting him from every angle and we made it home in one piece and without germs. Definitely won’t be doing that again until after his 8 week shots though – one panic attack is enough for now.
- We’re practicing a lot of faces now, including smiling, winking, and sticking out our tongue – pictures to come on Instagram as I’m able to capture them!!