Week 5: March 31 – April 6
- Week 5 marked a few first introductions
- On Monday, April 1, we ventured out across the street to the park to have a visit with Aunt Erika and meet cousin Elizabeth Rebecca! Elizabeth was born a little over two weeks after Wyatt and they will be play buddies for sure!
- Then on Thursday, April 4, Wyatt met Great Grandma Betty Ann and Great Grandpa Monroe. What a great sight to see 4 generations of Robbins in one place.
- And lastly, but certainly not least, on Saturday, April 6, Wyatt met Great Aunt Laurie, Great Aunt Marsha and Great Uncle Bill, Great Aunt Leslie and Great Uncle Michael, and Great Uncle Jack!
- Wyatt had his one-month well visit on his one-month birthday, April 2nd; you can read more about that here.
- And on Thursday night, April 4, Wyatt decided to have his first night of ZERO sleep and wanted to fuss and eat instead… read: MOM WAS TIRED ON FRIDAY. And the little stinker continued his rampage all day Friday, which led to a walk in the stroller to help him finally conk out. Amazingly enough, he was still adorable all night/day and we survived.
- As you can see, we had a lot of Robbins family in town and it was to attend baby Elizabeth’s naming at the synagogue on Saturday, April 6. It was a beautiful tribute and Wyatt dined out for the first time for an official brunch afterwards with the entire family at Parlor Steakhouse.
- Also, week 5 included several blow-outs and a ton of oxiclean (love that stuff!)