Week 4: March 24-30
- Fluctuating between newborn and size 1 diapers this week, not officially a 1, but definitely not a newborn as evidenced by a handful of blow-outs (which are still somehow adorable?!).
- Slept in his room overnight in the crib for the first time on March 28, just shy of 4 weeks old; he slept fine, mom on the other hand could be found – and can still be found – staring at the video monitor the entire night ;).
- Went for our longest walk to-date and Wyatt slept through the entire event – about 3 miles.
- Wyatt had lunch outside of our apartment for the first time, which was a huge success thanks to the hooter hider and it makes me feel a lot more mobile, too, for when we’re post 8-week shots.
- Had his first snuggle with Sadie-lady!! She was a champ as he flailed about (have a photo, clearly, since it was staged, but will have to get back to you with that).
- For the sake of documenting, Wyatt is still nursing every 2 hours, which makes for one tired mama (it’s more than caught up with me now..) and the time it takes to write any blog post increase by days … not just hours… BUT it does mean he’s growing big and strong, which makes us very very happy and proud parents; today we saw our first resemblance of a KNEE DIMPLE that’s in the works – CELEBRATION!!!