Week 3: March 17-23
- Weighed in at 8lb. 4oz. on Wednesday, March 20!! Little buddy gained 8oz. in 4 days 🙂
- On Saturday, March 23, we had our first outing as a family of three that didn’t involve a pediatrician appointment! We met dad out at the bank and then had a little lunch at a café near our apartment – this is a huge win in my book!!!!
- Also started to perfect eating under a hooter hider, as before it was too much of a distraction – mom and Wyatt may actually be able to be out of the apartment for more than an hour now – that means play dates!
- Turns out little munchkin also likes to spit-up, so any advice on that front is much appreciated.
- And an awesome mom and dad moment… Wyatt smiled for the first time after prompting.. and he did it twice (and wasn’t tooting), so we know it’s real. Best gummy smile I’ve ever seen!!!! (will try to capture it on camera asap!)
Find past weeks here: Weeks 1 & 2