Part 1: Our 29-hour journey from New York to Hanoi, Vietnam. We started off at JFK, had a quick pit stop in Frankfurt, which consisted of getting snacks in the luxury lounge for 30 minutes and then getting back on the plane, then switched planes in Singapore for a quick hop over to Hanoi. No delays, lounges all the way, and good food – maybe flights to the other side of the world aren’t so bad after all!!
- Type of Luxury in the Sky: Singapore Airlines A380, second floor of the PLANE, business class
- Decibel Level: Relaxing Hotel in the Sky.
- Deliciousness on a Plate: Cheese plate on an airplane, yes please! Followed by ice cream and a hot towel, don’t mind if I do. Wake me up for breakfast with fresh fruit and a croissant, I suppose that is all right. It was gourmet food while flying, who knew that was even possible!
- Expanding our Horizons: Experiencing the way the other half lives.
- Shut-Eye: Watch a movie from the comfort of a lazy boy that could fit two of you, check. Decide to go to sleep for the night in a bed, while flying in an airplane, check.
- Jealousy Inducers: