Confirmed: I am currently eating peanut butter slathered all over a piece of celery. And wouldn’t you agree that celery is pretty useless except in situations when you need something healthy to eat peanut butter on, so you don’t feel like a totally fatty? I’m going to assume all of you are nodding enthusiastically at your keyboard and now have a craving for peanut butter. Sorry about that last part.
Anyway, on to March since I am so drastically behind in writing about my daily happenings. I will blame it on the fact that life has been so excellent lately that I haven’t slowed down to interrupt it with the click of a camera and if I’m not loading photos, I forget to write about the activities, too.
That said, a summary of the past few weeks (mostly just a list of yummy restaurants I indulged at with friends, family, etc.):
- Celebrated Tammy’s 30th birthday at Tre Otto
- Had dinner with Karen at GustOrganics
- Missed bookclub because of my stupid tooth (more on that here) and received countless emails the next day asking if I was preggers because that is the only logical explanation for me not to attend and consume copious amount of wine with my girl friends. For the record: I’m not.
- Had dinner with Erika and Adam at Land
- Had dinner with a favorite of mine, Lisa, at Maya; followed by being up all night talking like little school girls and having a sleepover – that’s what you get when one of your favorites lives 2000 miles away and is in your city for a hot minute
- Had brunch with Sandy at David Burke at Bloomingdales and then did some shopping
- Followed by more shopping and fro yo at Berry Wild with Jen
- Followed by afternoon-wine with both Sandy and Jen after Sandy finished some work (on a Saturday!? I know, the HORROR!) at Fig and Olive
- Saw The Hunger Games movie, not nearly as good as the books… but exciting to be first in line on opening day (me = hanging out with tweens in line)
- Sandy and Bobby’s engagement party!!!!!!! (at August)
- Went to brunch to celebrate Lindsey’s birthday and her baby bump reveal at Candela Candela
- Dinner with Velen at Cabana
- Dinner with the Karen, Kete, Cleaver, and Emily at Betel, followed by the play Guidance
- Girls dinner with Karen
- Dinner with Sandy and Ashly at MarX
- Passover Seder with Arion, me and Brett and then second night with the rest of the Robbins family
Now you can see why I haven’t been writing!! Granted the one who will enjoy this list the most is my mom (hi!) and those of you who made the list of the past few weeks…. but I keep this blog to document, so I hope you enjoyed reading and got some restaurant recommendations in the process, too!!
Now to only not get behind again…